Here we have an announcement about our proceedings.
All participants (not only speakers) can submit their manuscripts of a research paper of high quality to the proceedings,
where the contents does not need to be the same as their lectures given in the symposium.
The proceedings will be issued by World Scientific Publishing.
They will send proceedings to each university of participants.
Editors of manuscripts
Nanqing Ding (nqding■nju.edu.cn)
Nam Kyun Kim (nkkim■hanbat.ac.kr)
Hideto Asashiba (asashiba.hideto■shizuoka.ac.jp)
How to submit
Participants should submit their tex file and pdf file to corresnponding editor by e-mail.
|Nanqing Ding||Chinese participants|
|Nam Kyun Kim||Korean participants
|Hideto Asashiba||Remaining participants|
In total 300 pages.
The maximum page length is as follows.
- 30 pages for each of the eight invited speakers (preferably about 20 pages).
- 15 pages for each of other participants (preferably about 10 pages).
- Submission: February 29, 2020.
- Referee's reports: June 30, 2020.
Proceedings Style Files
Please use proceeding style files which are available for download on the following webpage.
World Scientific : Proceeding Style Files
- Please choose the correct trim size 9.00” 6.00”.
- There are instructions for both the proceedings contributors (authors) and proceedings editors.
Please let Ms. Lai Fun Kwong (at World Science Publishing Co.) know by sending an e-mail to
if you have any query while preparing the manuscript in these style files; they will try to guide you.